Saturday 8 March 2014

Playlist January 4th 2014

2014-01-04
4th January 2014 BBC Playlist Page
Review of 2013 Part Two

Rebecca Frazier - Better Than Staying
Joey+Rory - Long Line Of Love | Album: Songs of Faith & Family
Randy Travis Tonight - I'm Playin' lead single Possum | Album: Influenced the Man I Am 
Grits & Glamour Dos Divas | Album: I Am A Woman 
Vince Gill & Paul Franklin - The Fightin' Side Of Me | Album: Bakersfield 
Florida Georgia Line - Cruise | Album: Here's To The Good Times
Ashton Shepherd - Andy | Album: This Is American
Jack Clement - 10 Years 
The Isaacs - If That Isn't | Album: The Living Years (Aug 2013)
Alabama & Luke Bryan - Love In The First Degree 
Ariane Mercure - True Love | Album: Old Country Records (Aug 2013)
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band & Linda Rondstadt - An American Dream 
Chris Young - Who I Am With You | Album: AM  NEW Single
My Darling Clementine - The Gospel According To George  
Alan Jackson - Knew All Along | Album: The Bluegrass Album
Joey & Rory - In A Cowboy's Dreams | Album: Made To Last
Willie Nelson & Wynonna Judd - Bloody Mary Morning | Album: To All The Girls
Donna Ulisse - I've Always Had A Song I Could Lean On | Album: Showing My Roots 
Toby Keith - Chuckie's Gone  | Album: Drinks After Work 
Lacy J. Dalton - The Girls From Santa Cruz | Album: Lacy J. Dalton & Hard Times  (2 On 1) CD
Brandy Clark - What'll Keep Me Out Of Heaven  | Album: 12 Stories 
Mandy Barnett - Lonesome Number One | Album: Songs of Don Gibson
Michelle Wright - Back To You | Album: Strong
Julie Roberts - Old Strings

The Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment